Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Today we have 60 days left until we leave California. As much as i've been looking forward to this i've found myself actually enjoying cali lately. I love being on this side of the mountain and being so close to the beach. My plan is to soak up this cali sun before it's to late. God knows we wont be coming back here just for any reason. I think Justin is getting just as antsy as I am. He is doing really well with his course but we just want to start our new chapter. I can't wait to find our house and be able to start decorating it. Seriously. I am sad because Abby is leaving soon and I just know I finally found a friendship here that I know isn't two sided but I guess I should keep my head up because I know she is going to be in Texas and we can still see each other. Things will get better. Things will keep looking up. Im just glad Justin and I our less stressed and able to communicate better now. Wow. I am all over the place with this post. I'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment