Tuesday, May 7, 2013

school > my life

Lately all I can think about is school and graduation. At this moment I would think my greater worry would be having a place to live in a few months in a town where rental properties go in a blink of an eye and not only that but cost double the amount they should. It's very crazy to think. I feel as if its my job to find a place for our little family to go because Justin will be busy with training and all. But all I can ever find myself focusing on right now is school. What classes will I take in the summer? What classes will I have left to take in the fall? Will I meet the 25% class requirment without having to take extra classes? Will I graduate in December? What I'll wear to graduation? ( I know completely ridiculous) but thats just how I am. I worry all the time. But I am bound and determined to finish my Associates by December. And surprisingly all along, I could not wait to finish with just a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice and start a family... but no. One move has it all changed. I want to continue on and get my Masters in Psychology. At least for this week. I'm just sorta bumbed that there isn't any better schools within a decent driving distance I could receive my other two degrees from. Literally 98% or my BA will be online. How INSANE is that?! ugh. I should not be worrying about this now. Back to planning I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment